Answering a question is just not enough.
In today’s world of information a telephonic ‘answer center’ is archaic. People expect more from companies with whom they do business than to have to pry for information. At Continental Benefits, we believe healthcare is confusing enough. As such, we’ve developed a concierge-style customer service model that is more than just an ‘answer center’ they are a partner in healthcare. Accessed via a toll-free line, or secure messaging, our customer service team is standing by to help our members navigate the turbulent healthcare waters.
We also provide a host of support staff and tools to help members, including:
- Member web portal, including EOB and ID card printing/download
- Registered Nurse Care Managers
- Specialty Prescription Care Managers
- Price Transparency Tools
- Elective Surgery Advocacy and Negotiation
- A buy up option for health care advocates to help navigate the system
Our members expect to have a health care partner on their side and we expect to be just that. Our employees, that service members, are trained to treat every member like their mother, father or sibling. We truly care and value helping our members. They Expect More so we Expect More.